Recipe for: Peach, Burrata, and Prosciutto Salad
|3||large ripe peaches|
|¼||red onion, thinly sliced|
|3 oz.||prosciutto, thinly sliced|
|2 Tbsp||olive oil|
|fig balsamic vinegar|
|1 tsp||smoked sea salt|
|freshly ground black pepper|
1. Wash and slice the peaches, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Create a base for the salad with the sprouts and cucumber.
3. Add the peaches and red onion.
4. Place the burrata and prosciutto on top.
5. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and fig balsamic. Top with smoked sea salt, pepper, and fresh mint. Enjoy!