Recipe for: Marinated Lamb Chops with Jalapeño Vinegar-Roasted Potatoes and Feta
|½ cup||feta, crumbled|
|For the chops:|
|2 Tbsp||soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
|1 Tbsp||brown sugar|
|1 tsp||garlic powder|
|½ tsp||chili powder|
|2 lbs||lamb rib chops, separated|
|For the potatoes:|
|1 lb.||small potatoes, halved, rinsed, and dried|
|2||jalapeños, deseeded, finely diced, and divided|
|1 Tbsp||white vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||sunflower oil|
|1 Tbsp||unsalted butter, melted|
|4-finger pinch||kosher salt|
|4-finger pinch||freshly ground pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
2. In small mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic powder, and chili powder. Put lamb rib chops in large freezer bag; pour marinade over top. Gently massage marinade into chops until evenly coated. Set aside for 15 to 20 minutes at room temperature.
3. In mixing bowl, toss together potatoes, jalapeños, white vinegar, sunflower oil, butter, salt, and pepper.
4. Spread potatoes in even layer on prepared baking sheet; cover with foil.
5. Roast for 15 minutes until tender. Remove foil; roast for five to 10 more minutes until golden-brown and crispy.
6. When it’s time to cook chops, melt one tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. When butter has melted, add chops. Sear each side for two to three minutes (until crust forms).
7. Plate potatoes. Sprinkle feta on top. Serve with chops, and enjoy!
About The Chef
Private chef and caterer Ronnie Woo is "The Delicious Cook" who is giving food a new personality. At an early age Ronnie developed an appreciation for the important role cooking, sharing and enjoying good food should play in everyone's life. He shares creative step-by-step recipes on his website and brings his talents to YouTube where you can find easy to follow cooking videos. Follow him on Instagram (@ronniecwoo).